Do You Guys Think This Is Enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Guys Think This Is Enough?

Hey guys, so my boyfriend's birthday is next Saturday. I bought him a polo when I was in Florida...it's a Lacoste polo (got it cheap!) and I just ordered him this Gordian Knot puzzle from ThinkGeek the other day. https://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/games/d86f/ I should receive it in the mail tomorrow! I hope he likes it, seeing as he loves Rubiks cubes. He has the 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 cubes and the mirror cube from ThinkGeek already, so I figured this would be another logic type puzzle for him. xD I feel like this isn't enough for him, though. I mean, I'll be getting him a card, too. I did the love letter for Christmas and a poem for Valentine's Day. He'll also be on spring break at home for his birthday, so I'm taking him out to dinner and wherever he wants, whether it be to a movie or ice skating or wherever he may want to go after dinner. Do you guys think this is good enough or do you think I need more for him? I feel like he's going to hate it. D:

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

I think it's great! He should love it and the hours of entertainment should make it worth it alone. I got my SO the lightsaber keychain from there last year for his bday and he absolutely loved it. They are amused by the littlest things

Comment

Definitely! Guys don't need much, just a little will make us happy(:

Comment

I think that's perfect!!! You're taking him out for dinner, somewhere after, got him a shirt, and a puzzle cube that he will like! And of course a cute card, that sounds great!! He's your bf he will just be happy he's with you for his bday, and that you thought of all of that for him!

Comment

Thanks guys! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Comment

OMG hun! You are such a..... SWEETHEART giiirrl that's fabulous!! Awww you're a great girlfriend for realz! But that's good enough also you should use groupon it's really cheap and will give u great date ideas and dinner ideas, and before you purchase anything from groupon talk to u're SO first But groupon is the issh they have deals like purchase $15 sushi dinner but it's really $30 worth of food and was originally $30. I'm telling groupon is the place to be!

Comment

Thank you so much, that really means a lot to me for you to say that. I'll look into Groupon. =]

Comment

Working...
              X