Build A Bear but one that resembles your S/O and Groupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build A Bear but one that resembles your S/O and Groupon

Even though, someone suggested build a bear but I'm thinking a Build a Bear that resembles your S/O and that has some of the things that he/ she likes to do. Like if he/she loves to play the violin the bear will come with a violin. Plus you can always sleep with it too LOL yeah I know that's really cheesy LOL!! But of course carry it with you and stuff! I definitely want one that looks like my honey. I requested it for my birthday and plus I want to be able to sleep with it every night lol! Also for the finally have a shirt that says "Love knows no distance" or "Long distance Lover" with your S/O's name on it. Also check out Groupon for date ideas because they have specials where you can take your sweetie to great places for half the price available in every city https://www.groupon.com/r/uu22249125
    Last edited by xopookie; February 26, 2011, 11:02 AM.

Ooo, that's cool! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Ahh! I had the EXACT same idea! I asked for a Bulid-A-Bear that looks like him for my birthday
      My birthday is in 5 days and I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Comment

Lol i love the build a bear idea. unfortunately there arn't a bunch of stores everywhere. I want to make one and record his voice so i can take it with me when i spend the night places and squeeze it and hear him. Lol so going to make this one day. or maybe visa-versa and make one for him. Was looking into the price and for 40 bucks u can make some with your voice message and get a personalized stitched message on it.
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by thatstormynight View Post
          Ahh! I had the EXACT same idea! I asked for a Bulid-A-Bear that looks like him for my birthday
          My birthday is in 5 days and I can't wait to see what it looks like.
          That's an amazing idea, haha! Now, I want to go create one that looks like him and show him what I want, lol! :]
          BEST FRIENDS SINCE: 10/03/2012
          FIRST MEET: 02/10/2016 to 02/15/2016
          SECOND VISIT: 03/30/2016

Comment

I know this is an old post, but my SO and I are going to go to Build-a-Bear as a date when we meet up and build each other bears that look like us to exchange. I think it will be so much fun and then we'll have them to take home with us when we part. I'm so excited!

Comment

This is such a good idea I never thought of it! My bf and I made a build-a-bear together but didn't make it resemble anyone. I'm definitely gonna buy it a football outfit to look like my bf

Comment

I got a Build-A-Monkey for my GF in London. It looks like me and I got it a pair of underwear (because I'm always in just underwear in my GF's room )

Comment

i built a bear for my bf he has it at uni and it still works after 3 something years, from when i got it for him... i didnt dress the bear though so he is naked woops

Comment

Working...
                  X