Care Package IRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care Package IRL

Every month that I don't get to see my boyfriend, I send him a care package or a card up to school just so I can send him a little love from home. This month, I won't be sending him a care package, because he came home for a week in late February, into early March, and I'm visiting him in 8 days! When I visit, I'm thinking of bringing him a few of his favorite snacks, so I don't show up empty-handed, but also so he has something from me after I go back and to hold him over until my next care package in April. I might also leave behind something with my scent...what should I leave behind? I'm going to bring my perfume so I can put it on while I'm there for the weekend, but I may spray his pillow with it before I leave. Not sure. Also, I'd like to maybe take something with his scent on it, so should I just ask him? Or does that sound creepy? I have a stick of the same deodorant he uses back at my house so I can smell it or rub it on my pillow when I go to sleep if I'm missing him, so that could keep me going until he comes home for the summer if I can't take anything of his.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

I'd ask him for one of his shirts or a goodie. I bought a goodie for my SO specifically so I could steal it! (it says fort Collins on it too!)

I make him wear it as much as possible so that it has his scent on it.

I also have a stick of his deodorant and bar soap at home, when I smell them together it's almost like when he just gets out the shower! *almost*
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I don't think it would sound creepy. Before I left, I asked my boyfriend for a shirt and a pair of boxers that I could wear as pajamas... He gave them to me and I wear them every night! I mentioned I had been wanting a plaid button up shirt and he offered me to take one of his when he came to visit... they're pretty much all he wears so he let me pick which one I liked, haha. The only problem is I wear them so much, they don't smell like him or anything anymore... at this point they're almost just mine instead of his altogether.

Comment

Thank you! =] Any ideas as to what I should leave behind? Or should I just spray his pillow? The last time I sent him a care package, I sprayed the box with my perfume and he loved it. When we went on ooVoo, he told me he liked the way the box smelled and it made his room smell good. (And he's told me his roommate doesn't smell very good lol.)

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Comment

You could also give him a soft toy and spray your perfume on it. That's what I always do.

Comment

That works! I actually sent him a small stuffed Tiger (his college's team is the Tigers) and sprayed it with perfume awhile a few months ago. He loves it, so maybe I could secretly re-spray it because I'm sure the scent has long worn off by now. Thanks so much for the idea! =]

Comment

Working...
            X