Let's do Boudoir!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's do Boudoir!

I found this cool site for wedding ideas but this could be a GOOD and SEXY gift for your SO on your special day.
    https://www.projectwedding.com/weddi...udoir-pictures

Been wanting to try it on my own ALONE using my camera phone but I always fail.. Guess my SO would eagerly offer help to do this with me when he gets here.

sorry for the triple post

Comment

Using your phone camera might be hard.

Do you have a digital camera or a webcam?

Ever since I got my MacBook I love taking pictures with Photo Booth.

Comment

I agree with NaNi. A digital camera or laptop camera with a time delay is a must for taking any pictures. And for people who aren't all that comfortable with sending their SO those kind of pictures, I've learned that just dressing up nicely and sending pictures especially taken for them can be a great surprise.

Comment

Agreed with the others. Personally, I love boudir photography, and I want to get those sort of photos done - but my SO said he'd have to kill someone for seeing me so sexily dressed up. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
            Agreed with the others. Personally, I love boudir photography, and I want to get those sort of photos done - but my SO said he'd have to kill someone for seeing me so sexily dressed up. XD
            same here lol

Comment

I would really love to get some done for a birthday or christmas present for him one year soon.... when I have pennies of course I think they are wonderful

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I used to be really shy about photographs but once when I was hesitant to send a picture or get on webcam it kind of hurt his feelings and I remember once him saying that if he did not make me feel beautiful then he wasn't doing his job... and the more I thought about it the more I realized there was great truth in what he was saying.

He has so many freakin pics of me it's unreal, which is kind of funny when you considere I -never- did photos before. As self conscious as I get about my body he makes me feel beautiful.. and I send pictures all the time which he loves. I'd thought about the boudoir pictures actually a friend of mine and I were thinking about doing some for our boyfriends respectively. Pictures with the camera phone are hard to take sometimes and leave much to be desired, I think boudoir pictures are a great idea and I know he'd love them.
                Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I'd love to do boudoir photos for my SO :3 I think they are so awesome!

First Met Online: May 08
                  Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                  First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                  Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                  Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

AHH! I've done them! with a self timer on my dslr. I'm a photographer and photo editor and I've done many photoshoots (including my own mother) of boudoir sets! my SO about died when I sent him one a day for like a week and was begging for me to take more... I told him I'll teach him how to use my camera and he can shoot them himself when he comes to visit ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    X