Anniversary ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary ideas?

So~ As I've posted, Alex and I won't be able to be together on our anniversary. It's still a couple months away (June 28th) but I'm wanting to do something really really big for him. we're likely going to be on video for a date that day. I don't expect a lot of ideas, simply because anniversary ideas may be best thought up from those in the relationship. However, I've given him stuffed animals, I've given him a scrapbook (Valentine's this year), and I don't know what else to do. ^^; I want to do something kind of big... but I need help on it.

Thanks y'all

What about get couple stuff? Try to visit www.boldloft.com. They have couple pillowcases, couple t-shirts, couple mugs and glasses.
    I got couple pillowcases for our 1st anniversary, and my SO has been using it since then.

Comment

start keeping a little diary and write down the things he does, that make you love him, or little memories you have of your relationship and then send it to him, send him a picture frame with a photo of you two, something of yours covered in your perfume..uhm i feel a little bit out of ideas too actually

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

you guys should send eachother a meal in a box.
        i got the idea from the list on this site,
        but you just send eachother stuff to make a nice dinner, then if possible, make it on video chat, and eat on video chat. even add candle light for more romantic-ness. then you could send eachother packages, then open them after you eat<3
        hope it goes well!<3

Comment

Working...
        X