Engraved Jewelery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engraved Jewelery!

Okay lol was looking through engraved rings cause our anniversarys coming up. and its fun just to look through but i found two things i love! The first one is what i just want haha with our names and just maybe the words "always and forever" if it would fit if not just our names. and the 2nd one i am totally making for myself after our first visit and i get a pic of us together. soo cute!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Personali...ndingMethod=rr

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heart-Photo-Pendant/10858454

anyways question is do any of you guys have or own or are going to buy personalized jewelery? if so care to share pics? or just where you got it maybe and if it was worth the price. Or just your thoughts and wants XD

I think these would make perfect gifts for any occasion!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

I really like that heart necklace with the picture! so cute! I definitely want to get something at some point with my name and my boyfriend's name on it, like on a necklace or something! When I do, I'll def post pics

Comment

My high school bf got me a couple engraved things, a necklace and a bracelet. They were cute at the time but I don't wear them anymore...mostly because it has his name on them as well but also cause they are not really my style.

Comment

yeah the necklace is adorable, def going to get it for sure when i have a picture to put!
        and these things i so love. im a sucker for cheesy romance. i love it and i get all just lol i love it, and things like these are things i imagined as a lil girl. lol like getting a necklace from my SO was so romantic and something i had always wanted (course in my fantasy i had imagined him putting it on for me, but the meaning was just as strong sent through mail) and i love things with his name on it, love love my bracelet he sent.
        So another reason i like the ring i would love to get his and my name, lol thats all i would want for a wedding ring to, idc about the diamond or if its real silver or whatever, just want it to be engraved with a saying or message from him lol
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

I was planning on buying my man a watch to take out with me, and I was thinking of getting it engraved.
          I went to the jewellers and the lady there told me that any watch I could get it engraved, excellent. Didn't have much time that day so I went online and picked one out then went back to the store to get it. The lady I spoke to that day said that you can't really have watches engraved anymore because the makers put all the specs of the watch on it.

So, I bought the watch anyway but I don't think I'll be getting it engraved.
          We've talked about having our wedding bands engraved though

Comment

I have a question =)
            I really want an engraved necklace, but I can't decide between two. Do you think two pieces of a puzzle of a Yin/Yang sign would be better? I don't know what a 17 year old boy would like to wear more. I really like the Yin/Yang thing, though. I feel like the puzzle is more childish. I can't find a nice one with hearts, otherwise I would probably have picked that one! =)

Or

Comment

@MissButterfly, I personally like the Yin and Yang. I'm not a 17 year old boy, but I prefer that to the puzzle pieces.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I personally like the puzzle pieces :-)

Comment

I like the ying yang one! Lol maybe cause reminds me of the saying "your the ying to my yang" that my Nathan had wrote on the tree carving lol. But i also like how the pieces look when there seperated as well as whole. Just my opinion tho
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

i like the yin and yang, it's so cute

Comment

Oh...I would love to have engraved jewelery with my boyfriend but I wouldnt know how to give it to him or what I should say at the time.

Comment

I generally like the idea, but I have a serious problem with most jewellery for men. I feel like it either looks cheap and trashy or expensive and tacky/show-offish. I rarely see any affordable jewellery for men that I actually like.
                        I've found this shop in his city, that makes engraved bracelets, though.
                        And the rectangular ones (like on the very right/very left) with a brown/black string are quite cool. That's something I'd allow my boyfriend to wear

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I got my SO a sterling silver guitar pick on a chain. On one side. Is a sunshine (my nickname from him) and on the other side I had it engraved with "I love you Your Sarah"

I gave it to him for our anniversary...and then he gave me a piece of jewlelary - an engagement ring! So I see his necklace also as an engagement gift, even though it wasn't originally intended that way!
                          Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I like the idea of engraved rings.

I would do that, but I wouldn't put any names on it. I'd just put something like 'I love you' or something that was special between us.

Comment

Working...
                            X