Opinions / Suggestions?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions / Suggestions?!

So, my SO's birthday is just around the corner. He is turning the big 2-1 and although I won't be there to share it with him, I want to make it special even while I'm away!

He is sending me his computer, which is broken and virus-ed up. So I was thinking that for his birthday, I would have it fixed (I know a guy who has fixed my entire family's computers- he is a miracle worker!), and also install the latest operating system on it.

Then, I had a fun thought. Maybe I would change the wallpaper background to a photo of us together, and in iTunes create a special playlist. Install some of his favorite movies etc.
    Any other suggestions?

I am also going to get him a webcam, so that we can FINALLY skype!!
    As well as toss in a few cliche "21st" birthday type things

What do you think? Any suggestions of what else I could add to the computer idea, or what else I could install on it for him? Let me know!
    I love planning surprises!

I think it's a really cute idea! You could put some new photos onto his computer or even a video of yourself. You could also write him a short note and save it in Word. Does he have any favorite games? Some he might not have? You could download one of those, too.

Comment

Definitely things that he can find in the files. A slideshow of photos and sweet messages, poems/letters etc, a video of yourself, and yup def do the music thing!

Umm - what about saving sites that the two of you could visit together (games, videos, interesting articles etc) into his favourites?
      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

That's an awesome idea! Definitely leave things in his files for him to find over time. That'd be so cute. Also, the fact that you'd be giving him the latest operating system is also great...just make sure it's compatible with his computer. If his computer is really old, the new operating system may make it run really slowly.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Great suggestions, I'm definitely going to use them! Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X