Birthday package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday package?

Ok so im sending my bby a bday package have some ideas. just wish to know What have you done for a longdistance birthday. Share your ideas & stories here.!

I put favorite candies, artwork, a stuffed animal, and just random things in my SO's recent b-day package <3 plus reeses puffs that they dont sell where he lives
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

You can never go wrong with a letter, a soft toy or yummy candy bars.

Comment

I sent my boyfriend this for Vday but I always end up sending a box for holiday's we can't spend together, just because and the same with birthday's.

Comment

Buzz Lightyear!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

I usually try to write a nice letter, they usually end up really long :P Then I'll draw him a picture. I usually like to buy him a couple of little gifts, though admittedly, I'm pretty stumped on that one at the moment. Sometimes I'll write him a poem as well. In the past I've sent him a (lightweight) photo frame with a picture of us in it, a plush animal, a t-shirt, home-made vouchers which he can redeem when we're together again and various other things that I don't recall.

But ultimately, it's just so good to get a parcel in the post.
            Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
            First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Recently for my boyfriend i sent him a message in a bottle, not one that you buy online. I actually went to hobby lobby bought a bottle, took a trip to the beach got some sand and small little shells. I Bought the paper from hobby lobby also it was old looking so i crumbled it up and burned it with a lighter a bit, after that i put it in the bottle and sent it off. He really loved it. In the package i also included a piece of fabric that i drenched in my perfume that he loves. A book called 10,000 ways to say i love you and his favorite snack twinkies haha.

Comment

aww i so wish i was able to send Nathan a surprise package for our anniversary, so badly would love to, lol i have the perfect idea and gift plans, eh one day....

and @ Rach lol so cute, i love buzz
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

My SO's birthday is comming up in a month so I was planning to buy him a vintage leather bookbag (he's a teacher), have a good friend take "sexy pin up" photos on a calander so he can count the days till i get there!

Comment

okay so I have to say in advance that my SO is totally candy, sugar, cake etc. addicted (which is funny because he is so skinny!!! Not fair!) so I sent him a candy basket for his birthday ( you can find awesome delivery packs on the internet. I have some link if you are interested in it) and on his birthday I also ordered him a cherry pie (huge fan of it) and send him a small package - small because of we are internationals and it's cost a fortune. Which is usually from letters, drawings, some jewelry (necklace, bracelet) a shirt etc... Be creative

Comment

Working...
                    X