College Graduation Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Graduation Present

I need some ideas to get for a male and female that are around 22 for their college graduation! They are my SO best friends and very important people in his life and I'm making a special trip to go see my SO and while I'm there we are hitting up this important event. I don't want to make a fool of myself with a lame gift. Any ideas what to get them?

I would best describe them as Barbie and Ken....They have almost everything!

Do you know what programs they're graduating from? That might be helpful in coming up with some ideas.

Coffee mug? A book?

One of my personal favourites is a money tree (or you could always go with lucky bamboo).

Comment

Well, I just graduated from college too. I think gift cards are always great ideas. Or money. That way they can go out and get what they actually want or need. Most of my graduation money is going towards a trip to see my SO. It's something I need.
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
      X