Amazing promise ring deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing promise ring deal

So promise rings don't have to be wicked expensive... but they can still be beautiful right?!

I was checking out deal of the day sites (eg. woot.com) and came across this jewelery one.

https://www.diamondshark.com/?a_aid=578

Right now there is a ring for $19 and free shipping, and it looks awesome:

Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Oh my gosh, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! My eyes lit up, my jaw dropped, and I squealed when I saw this. I would love to get a promise ring from my SO for our 1 year, and we're both broke college students, so it's nice to know there are inexpensive pieces out there! Thanks, Michelle!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

it's a shame that it's only in size 7 though

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

That's a really nice ring for the price!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

omg that looks to good to be true, but it is pretty, would love a silver ring like this. If you order this let me know how you liked it
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I'm not planning on getting her a promise ring at the moment :P haha but I am curious.. how would you go about finding someones ring size without outright making it obvious you are planning on getting them a ring?

I don't really see a tactful way to do it that doesn't give it away..

Comment

Originally posted by theyellowdart View Post
              I'm not planning on getting her a promise ring at the moment :P haha but I am curious.. how would you go about finding someones ring size without outright making it obvious you are planning on getting them a ring?

I don't really see a tactful way to do it that doesn't give it away..
              I don't know if you know any of your SO's friends, but have them casually bring it up and ask your SO and tell you the size. That's what I did when I bought my SO's promise ring.

Comment

Originally posted by screammaayday View Post
                I don't know if you know any of your SO's friends, but have them casually bring it up and ask your SO and tell you the size. That's what I did when I bought my SO's promise ring.

Thats actually a good idea.. I don't actually know any of her friends, but I'm sure at some point I will. Or theres always facebook or someone in our WoW guild, rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by theyellowdart View Post
                  Thats actually a good idea.. I don't actually know any of her friends, but I'm sure at some point I will. Or theres always facebook or someone in our WoW guild, rofl.
                  Just gotta be careful that it's not suspicious so she doesn't find out.

Comment

Working...
                  X