Gifts for a troubled partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifts for a troubled partner

My boyfriend is having a hard time atm. He's working hard, he's verging on becoming depressed again, and he's not sleeping.
    I'm very, very worried about him. I want to send him something to make him feel better, remind him I'm thinking of him and hopefully make him sleep!

So far, I've got him a pillow full of lavender and hops to try and help him sleep. Also I've included some valerian tea, in hopes of helping him nod off.

I've included some lager and cider from a recent trip to wales, and welsh chocolate. And some lil lego figures he likes. Just so he knows I'm thinking of him.

But I want to send him something else, something personal to help him through it. Any ideas, please?

hmm you could always make him a video, go to walmart and buy some blank dvds. And then make a video, upload onto your computer then burn it on a dvd. its cute maybe a little mushy, but its personal.
    Add this to everything else you got, and its a cute gift.

lol sorry idk what else, im not much help.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

When Beau dropped out of school and then sank into a depression about it, I wrote him a long letter about how I still believe in him and I'm proud of him, etc etc. Maybe something about how you're proud of how hard he works, that you appreciate him, stuff like that. Or maybe a favorite game/movie/book to help him relax?

Comment

you can send him a shirt or something with your smell in it.. either sleep with it or wear it awhile or if you wear perfume.

Comment

Working...
        X