Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care Package Ideas

Heeey!
    So I want to send Zach a care package, for no particular reason. The thing is, I'm really stumped on what to send him. XD
    I know I want to include a mix CD and brownies (since the priority flat rate boxes are supposed to only take 2-3 days to arrive) but I'm not sure about anything else.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Maybe something you put in a care package that was a big success?

Love letters, perfume you use, soft toys, pictures of you, candy bars... anything really.

Comment

One of the nicer things I've done for Beau was I sent him the shirt I was wearing when we met. While I understand that most people aren't wearing something rather memorable like a blue leopard print shirt (I was a freshman, that is my only reasoning) when they meet their SO, he probably remembers what you were wearing. I wore the shirt around the house for the day and sent it off to him and he really appreciated it.

Comment

If you saved anything from a meeting you two had together, send him something that reminds you of that. Ryan and I went to see a movie when I visited him, and there are times where we make references to that movie (as stupid as it was), and sending him something that only reminded him further would probably amuse him.

Comment

When I sent a package to my boyfriend a couple of months ago, I tried to send him things he really uses. Stuff like chapstick, new earphones, his favorite snack....along with a 'I Miss You' card of course.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
            Along with the brownies & CD, I have a framed photo of us, sunscreen lip balm and a little electric fan (cuz he lives in Florida and is extremely susceptible to sun burns), incense sticks since we both love incense, and some of his favorite candy.
            I may pick up a few more little things tomorrow.

Comment

Every now and then ill bake fresh cookies early in the morning before the post office opens and send them express mail (we both live in the US) and they get to him the next day still fresh and yummy.... I'll also thrown in a card or bake a cupcake or to in a mason jar... I plan on sewing him a small pillow or pillow case... Sending out his package for his birthday later this month.

Comment

Working...
              X