Cologne-what do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cologne-what do you prefer?

So, a question for all you ladies and gents out there whose partners wear cologne Recently my boyfriend has been wanting to try a new scent after I told him I wanted a little bit of it to spritz on my pillow to smell and remind me of him (it's not that creepy!), so I thought I'd ask around to find some suggestions on what scents you guys like! I don't think he's very particular about the scent (well, so he says, we'll see), but all I know is I don't like cologne's that smell too "musty" since they kinda give me a headache, OR too 'fresh'...like those kinda that are based after water or air names. If this were perfume it'd be so much easier, but sadly guys don't like smelling like warm vanilla or freshly baked cookies!

My SO left me his Curve after his first visit & I like it a lot. It is manly without being overpowering.

Comment

my SO wears Ralph Lauren # 4 & Axe of course I picked it out for home

Comment

Unforgettable by Sean Jean

Comment

I wear Unforgettable Woman by Sean John

Originally posted by YaraG View Post
          Unforgettable by Sean Jean

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Here's what my SO and I started doing a couple of years ago....

We each go to the store on our own and pick out 3-4 different scents for the other... (ie: I pick out 3 colognes and he picks out 3 perfumes) Obviously we have to do it this way because of the distance.. In any case, we then get to go to the store and choose one of those 3 for ourselves. If we really don't like any of them, the other has to start over but we know each other pretty well so that hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Thank you guys for your suggestions and that's an awesome idea rsvpnj! I'll definitely be taking a look into all the scents mentioned here. Bump for any more?

Comment

My SO doesn't wear cologne, but his deodorant smells sooooo good! He used to use Right Guard Arctic Refresh, but now he uses Right Guard Silver Matrix.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

My SO wears Polo Black by Ralph Lauren. I love it.
                ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
                Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
                Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
                Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

My boyfriend keeps changing his colognes, but my favourite one is Diesel - Fuel For Life

Comment

Mine wears Wood by dSquared and I absolutely love it. It's nice and fresh.
                    <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

My SO doesn't usually wear any cologne but I love the smell of his Old Spice deodorant, it smells better and is cheaper than any cologne :P

Notes:
                      Met: 8.17.09
                      Started Dating: 8.20.09
                      First Met: 10.2.10
                      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Light blue by Dolce & Gabbana. <3

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

"Le male" by Jean Paul Gaultier. It drives me crazy. My SO and my 2 previous boyfriends all use it - apparently I react like a cat in heat to that cologne

Comment

Armani Code! muchos sexy.

Comment

eric wears acqua di gio by armani
                              ommgg smells delicious! i always have him spray it on something of mine when we're together, and i won't stop smelling it for weeks!
                              <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X