I Need Your HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Your HELP!

So this may sound silly. But being so far away my SO wants something to sleep with at night that reminds him of me! I need ideas... I don't wanna get something too girly ya know? So I need ideas! Thanks guys!
    XOXO

Do you two have favorite animals, or animals as nicknames? As you can probably tell from my signature, somehow along the way both of us ended up with nicknames. He's penguin and I'm dolphin. So he wanted me to get him a dolphin plushie. Sadly though, dolphins are REALLY hard to find in anything bigger than beanie baby size! As a second option, I got a tofu plushie like this:

https://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/...AAAAAP3g2w.jpg
    From my high school track team as a gift for being captain in my senior year. I've slept with it since then, and I am now considering passing this plushie on. Its like passing on the love, one sentimental gift becomes another :3. Although losing it internationally would suck(if you're international, try not to send anything too valuable or you'd hate losing), it may be worth the risk.

Comment

hmmmmmmm we don't really have nicknames.... :/ he likes cars... He has a like remote control car I got him but.. that's not very cuddly? hahaha
      XOXO

Comment

You got me thinking!!!! What about this?
        https://www.buildabear.com/shopping/...80&categoryId=

It's not too girly right?
        XOXO

Comment

Yea that works! And hey, if something is girly(that tofu plushie is not exactly manly there), unless he shares a bedroom with someone and they will tease him endlessly for plushies, its' not a problem if he thinks its not a problem.

Comment

My boyfriend has a pillow with my picture (and a line from a song) on it, that I gave him for his birthday last year. He loves it and always tells me that he's so happy he gets to fall asleep with me every night He even took it with him when he went skiing with his mates for a weekend and he didn't get teased. He was actually scared they'd think he was a pervert for it.
            Depending on the picture (and text if you choose one) it doesn't have to be girly at all.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

My boyfriend has a pillow with my picture (and a line from a song) on it, that I gave him for his birthday last year. He loves it and always tells me that he's so happy he gets to fall asleep with me every night He even took it with him when he went skiing with his mates for a weekend and he didn't get teased. He was actually scared they'd think he was a pervert for it.
            Depending on the picture (and text if you choose one) it doesn't have to be girly at all.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by sparklemepink22 View Post
              You got me thinking!!!! What about this?
              https://www.buildabear.com/shopping/...80&categoryId=

It's not too girly right?
              That's definitely not too girly! It's fabulous for a gift!

First Met Online: October 2010
              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I got my boyfriend a build-a-bear for his birthday. He loves it and sleeps with/kisses it every night.

He's a huge Yankees fan so i got him a Derek Jeter bear
                sigpic

Comment

Chris is getting a build a bear for his graduation present. It's a wolf (his favorite animal) in a business suit (because that's his major) with a diploma (because he's graduating) and an "I love you" sash. It also says I love you when you squeeze its hand, and I've been spraying it with one of my favorite perfumes so it smells like me. He knows about it, but he still isn't getting it until next month.

Comment

I totally have done that and he loved it!!!! So cute!! thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

OH good! Cuz that's what I got him!!! PHEWW!

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

THANKS Guys! such awesome ideas! Now I have some for next time too!
                    I totally ended up getting him this
                    https://www.buildabear.com/shopping/p...80&categoryId=

He absolutely loved it! oh man!! it was a hit!
                    XOXO

Comment

https://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/e1fa/

These are awesome. Me and my SO both have one and we each have a big bang theory shirt in it.

We also spray our perfume/cologne on them so they smell like each other.

I bought them before they were on sale...they're really cheap now!
                      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X