Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift ideas??

Hey!
    Our 4 year anniversary is coming up in about a week or so, and I'm still stumped! I'm visiting my parents for the summer and we won't be able to see each other for our anni this year. Lucky for me, we're gonna celebrate when I'm back in town. But that still doesn't help my current predicament. I really can't think of very many good things to get him. Our annis are usually pretty inexpensive, things that mean more than what they cost.
    Any ideas??
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

I always find it so hard to buy for my SO and I've really struggled with almost every gift I've ever gotten him. For our anniversary this year though, I decided to make him a little notebook /scrapbook thing. I was going to write a letter in it. Some memories with some photos stuck in, a few little sketches here and there, 100 reasons why I love him etc. Otherwise, I haven't got a damn clue. I wanted to actually buy him something, but the only thing I could come up with was one of those little gift books, which has photos or illustrations and a sentence or two of text for each page as to why love is good or why you love someone etc. Unfortunately, the only book I found I thought was overpriced... so I didn't actually end up getting it. Might just bight the bullet and do it though, as I haven't got any other ideas.
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

That's a good idea, I'd like to do the scrapbook/notebook idea. Unfortunately I'm on vacation so I have little work with since all my stuff is back in Texas. I always over think gifts also, and for years I've gotten him more sentimental gifts. But this year I think I'm going to go with something that I just think he'd enjoy. Just go on impulse and stop over thinking everything.
      sigpic
      Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
      Our first LDR ~ August 2009
      Closed the distance ~ January 2011
      He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
      Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
      He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
      Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
      Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

ive always just gotten him something that he has wanted but im trying to look more into the crafty route to be more personal.

Comment

Working...
        X