Just 'cause gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just 'cause gifts

My boyfriend just ordered me a couple great presents just 'cause. It's so sweet I thought I would share.

He calls me "panda" and I love owls

Penguins are my favorite

Does anyone else have any cute just 'cause presents they have gotten or have given?

GOSH I WANT THAT PENGUIN! I call my boyfriend penguin, I should find something like that

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

my boyfriend got me a megatron toy, cos i'm called meg. yeh, it was cute to me, but everyone else sorta says "...whut? that's lame."

Comment

Aww, those are cute! I love sending him things "just because" and I love sending letters randomly, too. I've already planned ideas for when we go LD again in September. I bought him a throw blanket that has binary code written all over it, and the code translates to "blanket." I think he'll love it because he's a computer science major. Also, I'm going to buy him a "Squishable" Kiwi Bird in the fall because there's a running inside joke on his floor that I'm in on, involving stuffed Kiwis.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

My S.O. and I have "just 'cause" gifts for each other, but with how slow shipping was around my birthday, we're just giving them to each other when we meet in July.

First Met Online: October 2010
          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I have never received anything from my SO , nor did I send him anything (not yet at least), but I really wanted to say how awesome that bracelet is! I'm a sucker for bracelets, haha. And I hope I wasn't very off topic by leaving this comment. xD

Comment

those are so super cute!

Comment

So so cute! We have only sent each other gifts as friends, but now that we're a couple we've sent letters and cards so far.
                Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                Dating: December 2019
                First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

I sent my boyfriend a telegram from the telegramstop. And I sent him virtual flowers.

I also have a few "thinking of you" cards that are already addressed and stamped so I can send them over a few weeks or months.

Comment

These are all so sweet! I have to try some out!<3

Other than many drawings I do for my SO, I cant think of anything in particular that I have gotten him. But he had a Zapdos figure that he sent to me -my third favorite Legendary Pokemon as well as the Legend I claimed on the site we met on- and he has also sent me a book to help me get over a really big phobia of mine. c: Neither were asked for and I even tried to deny them, but he wouldn't hear of it!
                    Oh! He has also gotten me a pizza! I have celiac disease, so I cannot have many things due to wheat and barely being one of the ingrediants. But Domino's recently came up with a gluten free crust and he knows how there is never any food at my house, so he had it sent directly to my house from all the way in Indiana!
                    ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                    ~I wouldn't mind.~
                    ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                    December 22nd
                    <3

Comment

My boyfriend had just gotten his 3D printer set up, and he wanted to try it out, and immediately asked me what I would want him to make for me. I had a sunburn at the time and was itching like crazy, so I requested a back-scratcher. :P And, sure enough, next thing I knew, I had a white plastic back-scratcher with my initial in the handle, haha!

Comment

Working...
                      X