Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One year is next month...

Hi all
    So this has officially been my longest relationship, along with my first relationship, and my first to make it to a year. I really want to do something special for my SO, but I have no idea what to do since we live so far away from each other.(shocker I know ) He graduated high school this year and I am graduating this may, so I cant exactly jump on a plane and go see him for our one year like I really wanted too. I know im sending cookies because when we lived in the same state, he would always beg me to make him his favorite cookies. I really want to do something more than just a plate of cookies and a card. Im working on a very limited students budget, which is making it a little bit harder as well. I love the couples pillow cases idea, but I still feel like I need something really special. He already has a blanket I made him before he moved to sleep with since Im not there anymore.

Any ideas? thanks guys <3
    I lost you, I just hope not for forever :'(

I too am working on a student budget. I gave mine a scrapbook/photo album...a lot of what i didn't have I drew in myself and he loved that =) Also I gave a build a bear and put one of those custom voice things in it so whenever he squeezed it he had his own personal message with my voice on it.

Comment

Wow. Congrats Since you're asking our gift ideas. I think you should baked him again his favorite cookies and add the scrapbook / photo album thing like Katerina did. It's your first anniversary so put on the scrapbook the memorable things that happened on your 1 year. So your SO have something to see and remember every time he misses you or he feels down...
      "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I really like the scrap book idea I have a wall full of pictures of us in my room that would be perfect Im wondering though, is there a special way to mail cookies? I have never attempted that before.. ?

Comment

I put 3 or 4 cookies in a zip lock bag and then put all those bags in a tupperware container and put that in a box and shipped those. They got to him in 2 or 3 days and he said they tasted fine. =)

Comment

Awesome I am definitively going to attempt this! Thank you

Comment

You're welcome =)

Comment

Working...
              X