What do you guys think? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think? :)

So I just wanted to ask you guys what you think of what I got for my SO!!! This is an additional birthday present to him ontop of what I made him when he came here to see me.

I spoiled him rotten now that I think about it. ;D (considering how much everyone else gets him for his birthdays that is)

Here's what I got him for his birthday, its a list since I have no pictures.

- 3 New T-shirts, all done by me. One with the new video game Skyrim on it, another with Futurama, and twin shirts for me and him that have arrows pointing at each other and say “She’s my Leelah” and “He’s my Fry” (again Futurama referenced since we both looove that show!!!) Those where very cute to wear at the bowling alley we went to btw.

- A box of his favorite cake-like treat, Twinkies!

- A bag of Trolli sour gummi worms, also his fav.

- A mix CD consisting of music that reminded me of him and just some songs I thought he’d generally like.

- A handmade string doll “mini me” so he’ll always have me with him sorta, in a cute way. :P (Plus I have a mini him to remind me of him. <3)

Now I bought him even more stuff cause I just thought they’d be perfect for him!

- Two comic books of Simpsons and Futurama (two of his fav shows)

And this is what I really want your guys opinions on! (cause I have pictures!!!)

Here’s what else I got him:

A firefighter birthday card because he’s a volunteer firefighter. I just had to get it! <3

and!!!

A customized dogtag, with a firefighter symbol, and on the back the day we first met (we consider that our anniversary because its basically when we found each other <3) and a I love you hand sign because he’s the one who taught me it and gives me one a lot on webcam. It’s our love hand gesture. <3

So what do you guys think? I spoiled him good in my opinion. xD

Also what do you think of the dogtag? I was unsure about getting it…I got one for myself too but it’s not as good. :P (ran out of cash and had to be cheap on that one. :/)

Anyway, your opinions are really appreciated! <3

That is really sweet!
    You most definitely spoiled him, but instead of spoiling on one gift, you got him lots of "little" ones.
    I think he will appreciate everything that you got him, because it shows that you have taken interest/remembered all his favourite things.
    And now with the dogtag, he will never forget your anniversary= best gift :P
    Good job

Comment

I think it's adorable! I'm always trying to think of things to send my SO that I know he'll like. For his birthday, I got us tickets to a Rascal Flatts concert because our song is Bless the Broken Road. He got it early though because the concert was a few weeks before his birthday. For his actual birthday, he got a t-shirt from the race I went to the week before and a NASCAR shot glass so he can think of me whenever he uses it. haha It's all about finding things personal even if they're little things.

Comment

Wow you outdid yourself..I'm sure he will love it
        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

You really did spoil him, haha. I'm sure he'll love everything you got for him since it looks like you prepared all the stuff he likes I have to say that the dogtag is my favorite It's so sweet and personal.

Comment

Love the dogtag! I love personalized gifts like that. I think it shows you put thought into it, and I think he'll love it!
            ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
            Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
            Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
            Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

everything is so cute!
              i love the dog tags && the little dolls of each other! i might have to steal them :P
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! I'm glad you all think I did a good job at spoiling him I ended up showing him the dogtag instead of surprising him with it (since he was eager to see what I had gotten him) and he said it was awsome! He seemed to really like it and said really honestly, "I love you" so! It was a success gift wise! now I just need to send it with everything else

Comment

really cute

Comment

So cute! :3
                    The dog tags are great!

Comment

that's cute...i'm sure he'll love it!
                      sigpic
                      Not to get clever
                      but with you I see forever
                      But whatever it is,
                      Here's to you,