His Anniversary Present!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Anniversary Present!!!

Well, I finished Anthony's anniversary present. We're down to 14 days until our 1 year...all I have to do is write out the card! I painted a glass jar and wrote out 365 reasons I love him on stock card paper hearts, I have the keychains from this site and I made him a card! Let's see if I can get the pictures to work lol...EDIT: I can't figure it out how to get them to work. -___-

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

You have to upload your image somewhere (I always use Tinypic), edit your post and click on "insert picture" and paste the picture url.

Comment

Alrighty! Time to try this again! Lol...we'll see if it works now that I made the pictures public on Imageshack instead of keeping them private.

Our keychains/bracelets from here!

That's everything! :3

Back of the jar, with our anniversary date on it

Front of the jar, with our initials

Anyway, hope you like them and that they may give you inspiration for a future gift.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Comment

all very cute! i love 365 reasons you love him! too cutte (:
        sigpic

Comment

awwwwww its a great idea i did this for my So's bday and he loved it i made mine into a little book though

Comment

Love the Jar idea *~* I'm sure he'll enjoy it You know, after all the intention matters first of all, so only the idea that you took the time to make something by hand for him, it will melt his heart hehe.

Comment

Thanks all! I'm glad you like it...I had a ton of fun brainstorming and creating this for him. I hope he loves it.

Comment

so cute.... Congrats...SN: ur anniversary is my boyfriend's birthday....
                sigpic
                Not to get clever
                but with you I see forever
                But whatever it is,
                Here's to you,
                I Love You Kid...

Comment

Thanks! Well, he LOVED it so much!! He told me he's going to read one reason per day and he put the bracelet right on his wrist! He's been wearing it ever since! <3

Comment

Working...
                  X