X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necklace suggestions!

Hi everyone!

Today I was going to make the payment for my necklace which basically were two puzzle pieces that fit together, making one complete piece.
    With both our initials on (first letter).

But I had some issues with this and it would not arrive before he'd be here.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I perhaps was thinking of heart that can be seperated but I'm not sure as this is a 'classic' type of necklace most choose.

Also, if I'm correct it's possible to request at the jewellery store you visit- to get it engraved?
    How long would this take?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heart-Photo-Pendant/10858454

i really like this, well i seen at walmart and its so pretty. Im thinking of just getting it and shipping it to my walmart since its free shipping that way... or wait for christmas and then ask for money from everyone and maybe spend a little on just that haha, but i think its cute.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
      https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heart-Photo-Pendant/10858454

i really like this, well i seen at walmart and its so pretty. Im thinking of just getting it and shipping it to my walmart since its free shipping that way... or wait for christmas and then ask for money from everyone and maybe spend a little on just that haha, but i think its cute.
      I love that necklace. So cute!

Comment

I just got a nice Cross pen engraved for my boyfriend when he starts rotations, and it took an hour at an actual engraving place. But at local jewellery stores it was going to take up to 10 days. If you have a place like "Personally Yours" around then I would look there to get it done
        I personally like the puzzle piece idea, since the heart is very common.

Comment

Working...
        X