Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presents for Parents.....Anyone have any ideas?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presents for Parents.....Anyone have any ideas?!

Hey readers...
    So, I am SUCH a planner lol. I am already thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas. ((long story short I have family everywhere and my life/holidays involve careful planning of my time.))

Anywho, I was thinking about Christmas presents today and everyone I need to buy for and doing what college students either do really well in or really bad in and that would be budgeting my money!

My SO and I have been dating for 2 months. Our 6 months will be December.
    His mom and I get along. She is a really sweet woman.
    Does any one have any great idea's on what to get her or parents in general for the holiday season??

Now, I do intend to do a ton of baking and bring lots their way when I go visit, but I want to do something more than just cookies and Christmas treats.

Any and all suggestions are welcome
    Hope this thread is helpful to more people than just me! haha

Thanks all for reading and responding in advance.

Love & Peace,
    Lisa.

It depends on the parents' preferences. You could get his mom a book if she enjoys reading or you could get her something to decorate the house (as in a small painting, a vase or a trinket - hope this is how you call it in English x.x). I'm bad at buying gifts, lol, I always begin to panic and tell myself "What to buy?>.> What to buy?<.<" but ideas come so easily when you suggest them to others xD Good luck with planning everything

Comment

I've always found that a box of chocolates are a safe bet or a nice bottle of their favorite alcohol.

Comment

I'd ask your SO what their interest are- I got his Mom a little mini gardening basket full of seeds and such for Mothers day because she lives for her garden. Or if they like reading, or doing puzzles etc.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X