Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latitude/longitude bracelets and keychains! Cute find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latitude/longitude bracelets and keychains! Cute find!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/spiffingjewelry

So, I'm about to open my Etsy shop and I was searching around Etsy and found this! She creates these cute customizable latitude/longitude bracelets. Instantly made me think about getting one with my SO's city on it! Too bad he moved from FL, to NY, and now might move to Nashville (hahaha). But I thought some of you might think it was a great idea. I'm thinking of getting my SO one with a black cord. If your SO doesn't wear jewelry, or you don't wear jewelry, the keychain is awesome, too! If you keep going through her stuff, you'll see that she does the longitude/latitude on pendants, other jewelry, etc.
    Hope you all enjoy! Sorry if it's already been posted, or if it's already been a fad that I haven't caught onto yet. Haha

Those are cute!!! I'm going to be stuck on Etsy all day now... I didn't wanna work anyway. lol.
    ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
    Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
    Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
    Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

So cute!
      I've been browsing etsy for the past hour. Now, I'll just continue to favorite and want stuff.

First Met Online: October 2010
      First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
      Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
      First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
      Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
      Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
      Engaged!: June 1, 2013
      Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I love them! So simple and muted. I've always wanted something to remember the 1.5 years LD by, to remind myself how fortunate we are now, and I think these are perfect. (:

Comment

: DDD that is so cute! i want one
          its a perfect find fo rthe people of this site too ^ ^

Comment

Working...
          X