Cookie in a jar!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie in a jar!!!

I'm sure this idea has already been mentioned. But I came across something and was surprised I didn't think of it
    sooner. For those you you who want to send your SO cookies for a surprise and your worried about how long they will take to get there or if they will crumble or get smashed.

I found this last night.
    Its called cookie in a jar.

In a 1 quart jar, layer the ingredients in the order listed. Pack down firmly after each addition.
    Attach a tag with the following instructions: Cookie in a Jar 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. In a large bowl, cream 1/2 cup margarine until light and fluffy. Mix in 1 egg and 2 tablespoons water. Add the entire contents of the jar, and stir until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. 3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.

You can google and find different cookie recipes.

The only down side to this gift is that your SO has to make them BUT they will have freshly baked warm cookies
    thanks to you =)

So next time you want to make sure your SO gets your cookies fresh out the oven, make him a cookie mix in a jar gift.
    " There is always hope.
    "

I loved this idea! but it came too late now that i'm with him now...

Comment

That's so cute
      We normally make cupcakes when we're together so if he'd be able to bake them that's awesome. He normally resigns himself to chopper/stiring when cooking haha
      I might have a look how much postage is and give it a go

Comment

Working...
      X