Message in a Bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message in a Bottle

I've started early looking for an Anniversary present for my SO (October 31st- what can I say, I'm excited? ), I am already getting us tickets to go up the Eiffel Tower to watch the Paris sun set when we go there for New Year's Eve, but I wanted him to have something on the actual day. I found this:

https://www.messageinabottle.com/index.php

Aren't they cute? You get to write your own little message and decorate them the way you want. There are lots of sites that do them, or if your are more crafty, I bet you could make one for a lot cheaper- just as we're international, I don't like plastic bottles and I don't trust sending him a glass bottle across the Atlantic. I envision him opening it and going "you got me a pile of broken glass for our anniversary T_T thanks" haha. I think it's a great gift for a guy too, as most guys I know would not really appreciate flowers haha I can't wait to send mine!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

The bottle is very awesome but OMG the Eiffel Tower thing sounds soooo amazing, what a great idea!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

That is TOO cute! I'm sure they will love it! Thanks for showing this, I think I might send my SO this for our 1 year anniversary in October
      sigpic
      We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
      Second Visit-12.17.11
      Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

Working...
      X