The Fearsome Four: in Need of Gift Suggestions for 3 Occasions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fearsome Four: in Need of Gift Suggestions for 3 Occasions

It's that time of the year and Im having a gift dilemma! I am looking forward to creating great moments and memories within our relationship (other than going outside of my budget), since I still have to travel an at times that can be somewhat costly, my S/O lives 846 miles away..........but now more events are beckoning, and our connection is growing! An i wanna add to her days, and her tomorrows!

Celebrating our first year together on November 23

Christmas...............

Valentine's Day 2012

Her birthday is in April

The usual constraints apply (lack of funds, need to ship things early and for the least cost, but still want something that she will enjoy, something different from what I have given her before, etc.).
    So, Im making it my mission and job to prepare for those few occasions that i seemly care about now, thanks to the way she makes me feel, an the joy she adds to my life! I am seeking suggestions for each of the dates. For Valentines Day, and our 1st anniversary, I love surprising her. And i love to hear the smile upon her face when she calls me to tell me that shes got Mail...................

Now...... her birthday is really tricky! And im clueless on what would make her take a deep breathe, sigh with happiness, an over flow with emotion.

Main reason Im looking to add to those days, is just simply her being a beautiful person, and from day one of our start, she has added to my life, and not really even taken, or tried to abuse me (us).

So i come to ask, all the ladies, and gents to assist me in making these 4 moments in time extra sweet...................................

have you met in person? if so consider taking pictures of the 2 of you together and making them into a book. I love snapfish.com and have made many picture books thru them. they have different layouts and sizes to choose from. you can also add text. they also have other items, like mugs, blankets, ornaments, that you can personalize with photos. they have a candy tin (if not on the website now check around october) that you can personalize with a photo on the lid. what about filling it with her favorite candy/gum and sending it to her on valentine's day?

Comment

Thank you much, I have been looking around for a nice fleece type blanket. This way i can get a photo of us two placed on it, Ive also been looking at a few key chains, just want simple yet something to get a smile added into her day.

Comment

Working...
      X