His 19th Birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His 19th Birthday!

Newton is going to be 19 on Sept. 8th and I want to do something special for him since this is the first birthday that either of us has had since being together. However I obviously can't do anything super extravagant since I won't be with him... Any suggestions? I can be kind of creative, and I can draw so maybe something along those lines? I was thinking of a drawing of the two of us together, do you think that'd be something worth pursuing?

Thanks!

sigpic

well if you have a walgreens nearby, you can go online and make the cutest cards with pictures of the two of you and then send it to him, to make and pic up at the store its less than 3 bucks. I think drawing him something is also cute. Or maybe make a birthday video? Real cute and not as hard as it sounds, theres making a mixed cd of music that you both like. there's also the idea of making a care package, but depending on how far apart you guys are and how much you put in that could be pricey. But you know your SO best, and im sure whatever you give him he will love.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
    X