Oh the Ordinary ShoeBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the Ordinary ShoeBox

My boyfriend's house caught on fire last December and hit mostly everything except part of the third floor. All my boyfriend had left of us was a few photographs and my love notes i wrote him during school. Therefore, I came up with this extraordinary idea for his Christmas gift! A SHOEBOX I decorated the outside and inside with construction paper and wrote his name in huge stencils my mom had on the cover. I put the lyrics to our song SMILE on the outside and he loved it <3 In the inside I put all of our memories and autographs. We add in things everywhere we go, including movie ticket stubs each time we go to the movies. I would love if people would try to use this idea because i know it warms his heart! Message me I can help!

It sounds like a really cute idea

Comment

aww ive done something like this. I used the package wrapping that he sent me and cut it and wrapped it around the shoe box, and then i stapled on a sketch of him on one side, and inside has all his letters and personal things he gave me in it. I love the shoe box idea!
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Aww kiara_silver that sounds like an amazing idea as well I'm sure you treasure that and JennyRW thanks~

Comment

This is a wonderful idea. I may just have to steal it.
          1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
          Progress: 3/26
          Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
          Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

I'm definitely going to use this idea! It's just so great!
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

If anyone would ever need any help or suggestions let me know i am here to help

Comment

I love this. I send my SO cards all the time. I used to think he threw them out, but I opened his desk drawer one day to find everything I have ever sent/given to him. Maybe I'll make us matching boxes for our keepsakes. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Anytime!

Comment

I'm stealing it too!

Comment

Working...
                    X