Wanted to share a few ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to share a few ideas

I've been busy making a care package of just because gifts for my BF that I will give him on our next visit. I will be including a variety of cards and notes. This will be something that he can open whenever he is feeling down or just wants to be reminded of how much I love him. I will list what I have so far and welcome ideas.

#1 and by far the best possible gift to him LUCKY CHARMS hehehe He absolutely loves this icky sugary cereal, but it is far too over priced there. I buy it every time he comes to visit and send him home with a box. I am totally against sugar cereal, so it always makes him feel extra special.

#2 Hersheys Cookies and Cream bars. He discovered these on his last visit to the States and has begged me since to bring him some when I come over. I think any kind of treat that is not readily available where your SO lives is an excellent gift.

#3 A shell that was collected from my local beach that I wrote a little love quote on and our initials

#4 An outdoor digital thermometer that is both Celsius and Fahrenheit. This is a bit of a joke. I always tease him because he ALWAYS forgets our temps are measured using different scales. He is so cute about it too. At least now he'll know the "real" temperature. :P

#5 A picture book I made on https://www.hotprints.com/ You are allowed to create up to 4 FREE a month, and the shipping is only $2.99. Even better, they ship WORLDWIDE!!!! These are nice quality, but the program takes a little getting use to. They have a 4 page advertisement section in the middle of the book, but it is super simple to remove without damaging the book.

#6 A stuffed toy. This type of gift is great because there is such a huge variety. You don't have to get the classic teddy bear anymore. The one I purchased has a special meaning behind it and is from a place the two of us both enjoy going.

#7 A sketch book and a nice set of Prismacolor pencils. He keeps saying he wants to start drawing again, so I wanted to help get him started. I know nothing about drawing, so I hope I did ok with my selection. I know he will be happy just because of the thought, but I have my fingers crossed I did good.

#8 Antibacterial hand wash. I always have the same scent in my purse and he teases me he smells like a girl every time he uses it. I'm not sure how other guys would take this kind of present, but I know it will make mine smile big.

#9-14 My https://www.vistaprint.com Free (excluding shipping) creations.
    • A mug with a picture of the two of us on it
    • Notecards that I personalized with envelopes pre-stamped. No excuse for not mailing me a love letter now. (Actually he is better at that than I am)
    • Stickers that match the notecards that he can use for sealing the envelope (He might think these are too girlie and if he does I will steal them back)
    • A mousepad that has a collage of pictures on it
    • Post-it notes... He makes fun of me because I LOVE these things and have them all over my house. Now he has his own maybe I can convert him. Who needs a smart phone when you have post-it notes??
    • A little note pad. This is just something small I got for him to keep next to his computer

#15 A sweatshirt from my local sports team

So far that is all I have.

You have good ideas Thank you for sharing them with us!

Comment

Hi, thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm trying to create a photo album with https://www.hotprints.com/ right now. Shipping should cost $2.99 all over the world (for me 2.99€, which are 4$, but it's still ok). I'll let you know if it works!

Comment

Working...
      X