No more waking me up at 4 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more waking me up at 4 am

When I was visiting my boyfriend this summer, I went with his mum to this travel shop, where beside the usual suitcases, they had the cutest clocks on the wall. Actually they were only for decoration, but the owner was nice and sold them both to me, since she had been in a long distance relationship with her now austrian husband. I kept the pink one (not manly enough for my SO), and i love it, since it shows both what hour it is where i am, and what hour it is with him, since on the hands of the clock there are "you" and "me" written.
    I got him a blue one, with landmarks to show the different times (for example the big ben to show him the time in england, the statue of liberty and so on..).
    Well, anyway, they are called "knowhere clocks" i think, and in case you ever run out of ideas and are in an LDR that involves a major time difference, your SO would have no more excuses for waking you up before sunrise

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

(and i would have pictures but i'm technologically challenged)

i hope this link is good enough:
    https://www.gnr8.biz/product_info.php?products_id=457

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Those are so neat!!!! I want one!

edit:

Did a quick google search and here's 3 different models.

Comment

that is so cute! I have the same time as my bf so it won't make sense as a gift but for the international couples is excelent

Comment

Joyce, thanks for sharing!
        é fantastico
        I really like the pink one you kept with the "you" and "me" written on it.

Comment

That's a great idea! Thanks

Comment

I love the name of this discussion LMAO. I think I need on of these clocks... I wake up Miguel a little too often at 5 AM xD

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
            \

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
              Those are so neat!!!! I want one!

edit:

Did a quick google search and here's 3 different models.

THANK YOU, i should really learn how to use my computer better!

I love my "you and me" one, now that i'm moving to england both my SO and I have to remember that our time difference will change from 9 to 8 hours, and in case of doubt the clock might help.. plus, i'm reminded of him each time i look at it.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
              X