sendapantygram.com: Disappointed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sendapantygram.com: Disappointed!

So, I wanted to send my SO a naughty red panty, but the shipping costs to New Zealand would have been over $100. Yes, that's right. $100. For a $24 panty with a note attached to it. It's their international shipping price. It normally wouldn't cost more than $10. Ah, well. I was actually quite excited to try this out, but it won't happen now. Bummer.

Oh thats too bad! I thought about sending one. It must just be for usa that its cheap?

Comment

WOW I did not know that

I have emailed them to ask if they could make shipping more affordable for people outside the US. I have shared your post with them to show them how they are turning away people outside the US. International members make up just over 60% of LFAD traffic.

When I get their reply I'll let you all know
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
        WOW I did not know that

I have emailed them to ask if they could make shipping more affordable for people outside the US. I have shared your post with them to show them how they are turning away people outside the US. International members make up just over 60% of LFAD traffic.

When I get their reply I'll let you all know
        Thank you, Michelle! I was wondering if I should ask them myself, but no need now! Hopefully they can make it more affordable as I would love to send a pantygram.

Comment

You actually don't need a company to do it for you. Why don't you make your own pantygram and send it by yourself? Just buy a sexy panty, write a note in power point with colors, pics o whatever you prefer, printed, put it in a cute box and send it

Comment

Originally posted by JennyRW View Post
            You actually don't need a company to do it for you. Why don't you make your own pantygram and send it by yourself? Just buy a sexy panty, write a note in power point with colors, pics o whatever you prefer, printed, put it in a cute box and send it
            I actually already thought about that. I'm still going to wait and see if they lower their shipping costs, but if not I might just do it myself. It would still be nice of them to change their prices though. Especially for other international couples!

Comment

I just received a reply:

Hi Michelle,

We are going to be adding a note to the site regarding international shipping. We do offer a USPS Global Flat Rate option for $10, that however does not guarantee a delivery date. We will continue to offer UPS international shipping as well, that allows customers to ensure that their special gift is delivered by a specific date.

Hopefully this note will help clarify our shipping options to your customers and others.

update...

A small update to my last email ..

Intercontinental (Canada & Mexico) shipment is $11.35 and any overseas shipment is $13.25. The new note on our shipping page will mention this.
              Read my LDR story!
              Facebook
              Instagram

Comment

Working...
              X