Painting For Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painting For Him

I thought of an idea that I want to try. I bought a small 8"x10" canvas and some paints. My SO's dorm floor is called a special interest house and it's basically a community within itself. The group is where he met all of his school friends and he enjoys it. I decided I'm going to paint their logo onto a canvas for him and make it into a painting he can hang in his dorm room. The only thing is, I don't know what to give him the painting as. Should I give it to him for Christmas or maybe Valentine's Day? Also, does anyone have any tips for a first timer painting on canvas? I'm scared to mess up.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Give it to him.. for whichever you feel the need.. I've done.. probably 4 paintings.. 1 watercolor- 3 oils.. but.. they were just gifts.. not for a specific reason.. do what you feel is right in your heart.
    “There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
    ~Washington Irving

Comment

Working...
    X