Present for his 30th birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present for his 30th birthday

30 is a nice round number and it's likely going to make him reflect. Anyway, what kind of present do you give to your boyfriend on his 30th? I don't know if it should be something more meaningful than say, for his 29th. He's not big on birthdays, he never was, and we're probably not going to be together at the time.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

For my 30th birthday, my friends threw me a surprise party with a Strawberry Shortcake theme and I got lots of Strawberry Shortcake stuff because it was my favorite when I was a kid. Turning 30 was hard because I felt like my life wasn't where I thought it should be so the childhood memories just seemed to make me feel young and fun again I know that specifically won't be a great idea but maybe you could see if you could find some of his favorite childhood toys and get them? Retro toys are always fun and I loved it that my friends knew and realized how happy I would be with all my Strawberry Shortcake stuff.

Or go the opposite direction and get him a very manly gift - like an old school pocket watch, or really nice cuff links for a suit (if he has one).

Comment

He does like to dress up and just bought a smart new suit. Cufflinks would be great! Thanks

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love the idea of some cufflinks. There's some really jazzy ones out there!

Comment

Working...
        X