Three Year Anniversary Gift Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Year Anniversary Gift Ideas?

Our third anniversary is coming up! And I have no idea what to get for my honeypot… our first anniversary we didn't really do anything, because we were in the throws of a fight at the time. And the second anniversary we made dinner in his family home and watched movies - and I gave him a watch ><

This is our first anniversary away… and I don't know how to make it special for him, while we're apart.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by hiskitten; October 7, 2011, 06:32 AM.

I love getting on webcam on special days when you can't be together. I also like sending cards/gifts in the mail and writing love letters. Just something to let the other person know you are thinking about them and love them even though you can't spend the day together.

Comment

I'm creating a journal for my SO. Since we don't get to speak every day I am writing him letters at least once a day telling him what I did, what happened, anything he might find interesting, that I love and miss him. That way it's like he is here with me, and later if he gets lonely he can read it again and it's like i'm there all over again. I also plan on taping a few pictures in there, and I wrote some quotes pertaining to our situation (:

Comment

Working...
      X