Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stumped as to what to make him for christmas/newyears

Hey all

Im relaly stumped at what to make/get him this year!. He isnt really the sentimental type and whenever i ask him what he needs/wants his reply would be "socks" lol. So last year i gave him 6 presents for christmas and new years. Got him a new wallet ( cause he's had his for like 7 years or something and he badly needed a new one lol), i do a lot of origami so made him 500 stars, a pair of lil kitties - to symbolise us, a keyring with heart and key, a scrap book which we fill in together, socks (just cause he asked lols) and well...a bedroom outfit. My idea was basically to give him a present morning afternoon and evening on both days. And he loved them xD I also cooked dinner and baked lil cookies (shaped like presents) a christmas tree and snowmen for him and a set for each of his family and best friend. I also handmade cards.

This year i sooo do not know what to do! He said i really dont have to do all these things but i really enjoy it. Making them for him and his family. The family can wait cause i can bake them stuff when im over at his (going over on the 9th dec!! xD). But for him ahhhh iunno. I kinda wanna top last year but i dont know. I like making/buying 6 lil presents cause i get to see his suprised face every time hehe.

Any ideas for lil things? i dont have much money and he honestly wouldnt want me to spend much money. I mean he says what i imagine every SO to say "i just want to be with you" so its not like i have to or anything. But i know he appreciates it and he may not hold as much value into them as i do but idc lol

Another reason why i cant spend too much money is cause again im buying a bedroom outfit (or few xD) so most of my spare cash is going on them hehe

Any random ideas would be much appreciated!

I know my SO said that to when I asked what he wants for Christmas, just to be with me. So it's hard to come up with a gift. And I can't spend anything because saving up for passport and such plus he wouldn't want me spending.
    What im making him for Christmas though is a calendar since with long distance and counting down the days, i thought it would suit us. But im personalizing it, adding notes and pictures to it, so i hope he uses and likes it. Think this would be something cute and personal so its the thought that counts right?
    Sorry i don't have any other suggestions.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Are you crafty? You could always paint, draw, knit, or something else for him

Comment

Working...
      X