Anniversary Present??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary Present??

So my boyfriend and I are seeing eachother for the first time in over a year. He is coming for Thanksgiving and our anniversary happens to be during that time period. I'm trying to think of something to get him but I have no ideas. Does anyone have any good suggestions? he loves working on computers and playing video games

List of previous gifts:
    I drew a picture of the two of us
    a keepsake box with a picture of us
    a stuffed turtle (his favorite animal)
    a ring
    a pillow case
    All because two people fell in LOVE <3
    ~mbb <3 jao~

Congratulations on getting to see your boyfriend!

Gifts I've given my SO:

Ring
    Photo Album with a bunch of pictures of us. I captioned each picture individually too.
    Sweatshirt that I stitched designs on.
    Hand-knit scarf and slippers

I don't know if you're looking for anything like those, but they all went over great with my girlfriend! I also made her a rosary and a chaplet (I work at a bead shop, so, yeah), which she loved. If there's something you know how to make or do, something personal like that is always a great gift. :3

Comment

I was thinking of getting the Love knows no distance bracelets and making him something, but I'm not sure what to make him. I dont have many pictures of us so making a photo album/scrap book would be hard. I was thinking of having a tshirt designed for him or something
      ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

A t-shirt would be really cool. I think the best thing is to just make sure it's significant to him and you. Like, when I did the sweatshirt for my girlfriend, I stitched little Mario Kart 64 symbols on it, because she and I always play Mario Kart when we're together. I also stitched our character names in Japanese hiragana onto the sleeves. It was very personal, and very special. She loves it. :3

Comment

i think im going to do the shirt
          ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

where are you getting the shirt designed? it sounds like a cool idea that i might like to try.

Comment

I'm not sure yet, I was thinking of looking online for a cheap place to do it or draw a design up myself and get it made up locally
              ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

if you go to Goodies tab and click other gift ideas, scroll down until you get to Fibers. you can create shirts and stuff there. Thats where I think i'm going to get the one i want made
                ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

Working...
                X