No announcement yet.

Christmas 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked my boyfriend what size jeans and shirts we wears and yesterday when I was out shopping I bought him clothes. his jeans size is uncommon but I was able to find 3 pairs! and he likes button-down shirts so I got him several of these. I want to buy him new sneakers but I don't know his shoe size and when he comes up here I hope to take him shopping for a new pair!

Comment

I've just ordered this book for my boyfriend. For anyone with a German(-speaking) SO: The book is so cute!! It's also writtin in pretty easy language

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
        I've just ordered this book for my boyfriend. For anyone with a German(-speaking) SO: The book is so cute!! It's also writtin in pretty easy language
        Awww, how cute!!

Comment

I'm getting my SO a Stormtrooper hoodie from ThinkGeek (every gift-giving holiday I get him something SW related), a camera lens travel mug (he's a hobby photographer), I'm also going to craft him something and give him a USB drive filled with new music I know he'll love

Comment

Less than a month to go

Comment

*looks at calendar and FREAKS OUT* I remember thinking about Christmas back in July and it was so far away and now it's less than a month and I'm in full on freak out mode. The gifts I send my SO are usually pretty detailed and take time to assemble and I'm really beginning to think I started too late this time. His bday was a four month project that I just shipped off two weeks ago, so the re-tooling time is minimal (especially since I have to work...pesky job, haha). I'm doing a Naughty of Nice delivery from Santa. Got a Santa sack and am filling it with little packages with tags that hint as to what's inside (like the gift card for Dunkin Donuts says "something to keep you running."). Of course there are some that are more naughty, haha. Then I have two big gifts on the bottom...his Willy Wonka golden ticket to come see me and a loaded iPod. He doesn't have an iPod, never has, and it isn't something he'd go out and buy one for himself (he's not that way) and he could really use one. He travels for work and that can get lonely and boring, so I'm loading the iPod with all of his favorite music (which happens to be mine as well, so money saver there) and tons of videos that I know he'd like (and I'm giving him the AV cables to hook them up to his TV so he can watch it big screen and also a car charger and wall charger). I made a special playlist on their of a few songs that really express how I feel about him. I've ordered everything and am just waiting for all the parts so I can start to assemble it, but the iPod is proving to be so time consuming. I ripped a lot of shows off YouTube and need to edit them together in MovieMaker and then convert them to MP4s so they will play on the iPod...takes forever. Say a few prayers that I get it done on time, haha.

Comment

My mother bought the sweetest present ever for him, since he'll be spending Christmas at our house. I can't tell what it is, because he might read it, haha! I haven't decided on anything yet, I hope to come across the perfect gift soon!

Comment

My fiance likes to sit in front of his computer, so I bought him a massage chair from HoMedics (SBM-500H). I ordered it on their homepage, and my fiance just received it yesterday. I'm also going to get a cologne for him, but I will give it to him when he visits me

Comment

I just went to Disneyland with some friends yesterday, and I found the CUTEST Stitch (from Lelo and Stitch) plush. It's perfect hugging size, it was only 20$, and it's my SO's favorite Disney character. I'm going to give it to him for Christmas I really hope he likes it.

Comment

My SO is going to be losing his job (we're pretty sure) so my present plans have been changed. I told him not to get me anything so he can save his money. He therefore doesn't want me to get him anything. So we decided to just buy each other $10 gifts and then do something romantic and free. We'll see what we can think of. This is a horrible time of year to lose your job :/

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Since he's a bboy, I bought him a hoodie and a bboy shirt from our dance studio. And he bought me a shirt from Big bang theory. He's a geek and I'm not but he's my geek <3
                        sigpic
                        Nobody knows who I really am
                        Maybe they just don't give a damn
                        But if I ever need someone to come along
                        I know you would follow me, and keep me strong

Comment

lol, i remember at one point i was determined to stick to a budget!! HA! that went out the window. i'm happy to say that i've bought for everyone EXCEPT my SO.. well i've just got him 1 or 2 more items to get, as a suprise, since he knows the other 2.

i was also determined to get recyclable wrapping paper- but had to resort to making my own!! adds nice touch tho.

just hoping i'm not too far into overdraft come pay day. >_<

Comment

Well shoot. Due to a sudden change in my financial circumstances my boyfriend is insisting I don't buy him a Christmas present this year. I don't know. A part of me sees his point and it would take a load off my mind. But on the other hand I feel SO guilty if I don't since I'm one of those people where giving gifts is so important to show my affection. I draw him pictures all the time so I feel like drawing something for his gift wouldn't be special and I'm really not talented enough to make him anything else. Ugh. Maybe I should just ignore him an get him something anyway since I had so many ideas. Poo.

Comment

rosebud- u like to draw right??

why not cartoon draw a fav portrait of you both? or create IOU love vouchers that say :massage for one, popcorn and movie night, adventure of your choice: .. which he could redem against you when you next see each other- and when you have more money!!

Comment

Originally posted by nomnom_elf View Post
                                rosebud- u like to draw right??

why not cartoon draw a fav portrait of you both? or create IOU love vouchers that say :massage for one, popcorn and movie night, adventure of your choice: .. which he could redem against you when you next see each other- and when you have more money!!

Oh! The vouchers is such a cute idea! I think I'll see if I can give that a try, thank you! I usually like to buy him one big present and lots of little ones but I'm thinking this year I'll just go for the one major gift and handmake everything else, like with the vouchers and baking him lots and lots of cookies and things. I really want to make him an ornament with our names and year written on it but it's taking awhile to find good tutorials that aren't meant for little kids where they turn out really flimsy or childish.

Comment

Working...
                                X