Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journals, Cookies and Scrap booking!

Hey everyone!

So Wes and I's anniversary is in a week on 11/22. It'll be one year since we became official. I thought I'd share what I'm doing for the occasion.

Well for one because we have been going through such a hard time since he went back home i started writing in a journal. It has our entire story from start to finish, including my feelings on a day to day basis. I'm finding it so therapeutic. Its helped me to forgive and realize my shortcomings. I think its going to help him understand how i'm feeling now and how i felt then. I'm sending him a blank journal that he can write back in. Our story and his day to day thoughts and concerns. I want to know where he's coming from.

Also in that book I've left blank pages so that i can scrapbook. Movies we've seen, facebook messages we've shared, pictures, quotes, places we've eaten...fun stuff like that ^^. I'm hoping he'll like it and appreciate all the effort i put into it.

Lastly i'm baking him chocolate chip cookies. I haven't decided on a recipe yet so if you have any i'd love to try them.

So, thoughts, recommendations? =)
    "You want for myself
    You get me like no one else
    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
    Even in the darkest part of me
    I am beautiful with you
    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
    You're here with me
    Just show me this and I'll believe
    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Im doing a scrapbook for my SO for xmas I've themed it on Disney because we both love Disney XD
    Im putting in quotes, pictures, tickets, MSN/Skype/FB convos in (ie the day we confessed to each other, the first time we said i love you etc) and writing letters to go in. Also im putting a memory Stick in the scrapbook that i will put a video of me on saying things and going round places we've been together and back to the place we got engaged. Might be an idea?
    Cookies sounds like a good idea, i know some good recipies i can find for you that i use

Comment

I'd love any recipe recommendations ^^ He really wants chocolate ship though lol.
      "You want for myself
      You get me like no one else
      I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
      Even in the darkest part of me
      I am beautiful with you
      Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
      You're here with me
      Just show me this and I'll believe
      I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment