Present for his Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present for his Mom

I would like to send my bf's Mom a gift for Christmas. I've only met her once and I have no idea what to send her. I won't see her before Christmas. any ideas? she's an older lady- late 60s. thanks!

Does she read? Chocolates or a nice bottle of booze always seems to go over well. Ask your SO what she is interested in to get some ideas.

Comment

my SO knew from what I told me about my mother that she collects slephant statues, jewelry, etc. and that she collect christmas items too!

soo he gave her a statuete of elephants wearing christmas hats! he could not have found a better gift for her! ROFL
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

with the SO's mum, i usually give her some chocolate. when i caught on that she likes "sugar mice", ive been giving her them hehe. she has just turned 60 and apparantly it was her childhood favourite sweet

Comment

thanks for your ideas everyone! I went out shopping today and bought her emerald earrings. my bf told me that this would be a perfect gift for her.

Comment

Working...
          X