Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Anniversary......GIFTS?!!!

*Panics*
    So November 28 is our first year anniversary, I dont have enough money at the moment so I cant go all big on it and I dont want something that might be too compromising (ex:mizpahs, since you never know what will happen) Also I dont think he's that type of guy. Anyways I want some ideas....what did you get your SO for your first anniversary?

My ideas:

Drawn portrait of him
    .....and then it all dies!

So he is a college student, musician (has his own band, im actually friends with his brother and with a guy whos in their band..might hit them up on FB for ideas) reads somewhat....and he has a PS2go and likes video games.

if he writes his own songs get them published.
    my so is really into writing poems so for our 2 year i got him a book with all the poems he has written published in it and a nice leather bond book for him to write in.

lulu.com is the publishing site, they will do it for free, its actually a pretty sweet gift.

Comment

awwwww thats cute!! thanks but if he does have written songs I dont know about them, usually he does covers with his band....

Comment

November 28th is our anniversary too! I'm attempting to write a story about how we met. You could make him a calender with photos you've taken or of the two of you. It's close enough to the end of the year he wouldn't have to wait long to use it. If you peruse this section there are tons of ideas.

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwww........i think i'll do a story of how we met...that sounds cute, that should give me a chance to use my art tablet *WIN* and i shall keep perusing this section!

Comment

Could make a mini scrapbook with just a lot of photos? or make him a video and put it private on youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
              November 28th is our anniversary too! I'm attempting to write a story about how we met. You could make him a calender with photos you've taken or of the two of you. It's close enough to the end of the year he wouldn't have to wait long to use it. If you peruse this section there are tons of ideas.
              That's cute! Im thinking of making my SO a scrapbook for Christmas and input story of how we met by using photos and journaling.

Comment

I realize your anniversary has passed, but im looking for my SOs christmas gift, saw this thought i would pass it on

https://www.personalizationmall.com/...utm_medium=cpc

Comment

Working...
                X