I Want to Make Him a Pillow :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want to Make Him a Pillow :)

So, I've been thinking about Christmas presents for my boy. Since he's hopefully going to be in America six days after Christmas, we're going to exchange presents then.
    So, I came to the conclusion, I want to make my boy a pillow, similar to this:
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/7744568...facet=handmade

The only problem is I'm indecisive on the lyric/quote I want on it. What are some of your favorite lyrics/quotes?

First Met Online: October 2010
    First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
    Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
    First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
    Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
    Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
    Engaged!: June 1, 2013
    Picking out wedding dates now!

Maybe something from the song Here Without You by 3 Doors Down like "I'm here without you baby, but you're still with me in my dreams". I know it's super corny, but guys are a lot sappier than they lead on. I know mine is. Haha! I have no idea what to send him for his birthday later this month, so I'm thinking about doing something similar. Thanks for the idea :-)

Comment

I love this idea! We were on FaceTime and he was really surprised when I showed him the pillow I made in high school and I like it with the 3 doors down lyrics! I might do this also

Comment

Cool idea! Can't think of any lyrics off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are lots out there. The 3 doors down one is cute, cause your in a LDR and its a pillow for sleeping on and dreaming about you.

Comment

I love the 3 doors down lyric!
          I may do that one

First Met Online: October 2010
          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment