Boyfriend's Birthday Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyfriend's Birthday Gift

ok.. so I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what to get my boyfriend for his birthday this year- its next week. it's weird because even though we speak on the phone every day I had absolutely no idea what he would want! so I remembered that he said his favorite cookies were peanutbutter and I made them from scratch. I wrapped them in a plastic cookie tin and even wrote him a poem! I don't write poetry! lol so hopefully he'll get my package on wednesday and the cookies aren't stale by then. so if anyone has no idea what to get their bf/gf for their birthday then try what I did and bake them their favorite treat.

Nice, but I think send cookies from Indonesia to Germany, a lil bit too much. I need 10 days to send it, probably more.

Comment

I've bought my SO a variety of gifts over the years. I got him a nice leather wallet, a ticket for an acrobatic flight in a WWII fighter plane, a new phone, a nice shirt, a book, a video game. For christmas this year I'm buying him a new computer monitor because his is dying.
      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I've bought my SO a variety of gifts over the years. I got him a nice leather wallet, a ticket for an acrobatic flight in a WWII fighter plane, a new phone, a nice shirt, a book, a video game. For christmas this year I'm buying him a new computer monitor because his is dying.
        Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
        First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

My SO's birthday was in July. He turned 30 and the only gift either of us wanted was to see each other. So rather then buying him a gift i shipped myself...lol. I spent 5 wonderful days in Oregon with him, set off fireworks for the 4th of July and went out to a nice dinner his day with his mom and sister (the mom thing coulda gone a lot better lol).
          "You want for myself
          You get me like no one else
          I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
          Even in the darkest part of me
          I am beautiful with you
          Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
          You're here with me
          Just show me this and I'll believe
          I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

my bf got my cookies today and he said they were the best ones he ever tasted- isn't he sweet? he also loved the poem I wrote him. for Christmas I bought him clothes- he's a hard size to find in jeans- so I found 3 pairs and I bought him 5 or 6 shirts. I feel like I should just go the whole distance and buy boxers, socks, and a new pair of sneakers! he never buys anything for himself and always goes without- all of his money goes to his kids- and for once I'd like for him to have an awesome Christmas.

Comment

Working...
            X