Your own SO doll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your own SO doll.

I was browsing on etsy to find a gift for my Godson, and I ended up finding Waldorf style dolls. wich are adorably cute, like the doll from Coraline!

Since I first saw Coraline I wanted one doll of me and one of my SO. more one of him though. haha

Not something I would buy now, have other priorities, but something I would totally have slept with every single night if I had more time ahead of me on LDR. still might buy it someday though, but meanwhile I thought I would share.

they are big, around 40 cms, 16 inches, so I guess they are really cuddly!

and you can make a boy or a girl.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7890012...=all&ga_facet=

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7263117...=all&ga_facet=

It can make the perfect christmas gift, for yourself or for your SO. they are not cheap, but good quality. I saw one a little smaller, still custom but cheaper:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7319414...f=pr_faveitems
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

They are cute I could get one for my niece maybe but I can just see the wtf face my SO would make if he opened up a present on Christmas and that was in it.

Comment

I'd rather keep cuddling my LDR pillow.

Comment

These remind me of the Cabbage Patch babies! My sister had one of two when she was younger This is quite a dinky little idea

Comment

those are kinda creepy >.< I've never liked dolls or anything resembling humans (except barbies lol)

I think it's due to the fact my brother made me watch chucky when i was a kid. i had nightmares for years! I also dont like clowns....or mannequins which have heads and arms and stuff >.< im such a wuss lol

Comment

I like them, but I can't afford one lol

First Met Online: October 2010
            First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
            Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
            First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
            Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
            Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
            Engaged!: June 1, 2013
            Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Perfect for all your voodoo ritual needs!

Comment

Yeah, creepy haha. I totally wouldn't go there.
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Lol, well look on the bright side: you and your SO will have a new activity to bond over.

Comment

My mom used to make those herself, I'd love to have one for my children one day but I don't really see how my SO could really look like one . It's a great idea though! Sounds very cute

Comment

Originally posted by Mikraken23 View Post
                      Lol, well look on the bright side: you and your SO will have a new activity to bond over.
                      activity to bond over? my SO is not the kind to like dolls, I think I may not have made myself clear, but when i said i wanted two, i wanted two to be sitting on a shelf, and they would be mine, not his.

and suggested to be given as a gift, for whoever's SO might appreciate it. I know mine would make a face if I gave him a doll. but I personally like dolls and stuffed animals.
                      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
                      X