Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first package/christmas

Hi
    So, I finally have my so's address. I sent her my first letter last week, she should get it next week, but now I'm taking on a larger project.
    I want to send her a bigger package along with her christmas gift. For christmas, I told her I would make her something that she could keep with her.. so I actually made her some earrings.
    I was thinking of including a shirt and maybe a pillowcase too along with a sealed letter that she would keep and open on a bad day.
    What other things do you guys think would be a good idea for a first package?
    Thanks for any answer.. I've never been good with gifts

that sounds good. but make sure she can wear earrings some people are allergic to them.

Comment

For our first Christmas I sent a t-shirt, some stay puff marshmellows and something else. He sent me a pair of his pants, half a bottle of cologne, reese's peices and cha-cha bear (a build-a-bear with a voice recording in it. He sprayed him with the cologne so it smelled like him). It was really sweet. Something intimate like an item of clothing that she can wear that smells like you is always a good idea, its something to cling to while you're apart.
      "You want for myself
      You get me like no one else
      I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
      Even in the darkest part of me
      I am beautiful with you
      Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
      You're here with me
      Just show me this and I'll believe
      I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Thanks for the ideas.
        I finally sent her the christmas gift already wrapped, so she can open it at the right time. I also sent a shirt, an envelope to open on a *bad day* and a lay I got in Hawaii. I also sent a small usb key, that was a last minute idea I had. Because her connection currently is very unreliable, it's hard to send more then 1-2 pictures at the same time. So, I took something like 15 pictures and a few video throughout my day, the morning, my university, where I walk back to home, etc. My idea was to make it like *a day in my life* or something like that.
        She should like it

Comment

Working...
        X