Hey newby here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey newby here!

Hello everyone my name is Zuly, 22 years old from Puerto Rico. I had been using Lfad site since a year ago, has been really helpful to me in many cases, specially on the activities but i never being on the blog before idk why I have 2 incredible years of distance relationship with my best friend and the perfect man for me . Looking for advice and ways to improve our relationship also would love to make friends here, since all of you are going through the same, is difficult to find people out there that understand that relationships can happen at distance, anyways im really glad and excited of be part of this blog and sorry for so many smilies i couldn't stop

Welcome!

Comment

thank you

Comment

Welcome to the site
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Welcome)
          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome. It always to have friends who goes through the same stuff,so if you need a good friend I am here to support you and all others too. Love to all

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Welcome. It always nice to have friends who goes through the same stuff,so if you need a good friend I am here to support you and all others too. Love to all

Comment

Welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

ty all^^

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your time here.

Comment

welcome to LFAD! You're bound to find someone with situations just like you! There's lots of great people here with great advice! I like the smilies too :P
                      "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Welcome! Hope you make lots of new friends here. The supportive group of people here are amazing

Comment

Working...
                        X