Hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!

Hello!! I'm Nina and I'm 22 living on the East Coast. I've been in an LDR now for close to 2 years now (woah), with my bf(E)from Norway.

Victim of Studying abroad (London), hehe. I knew him casually for 3 years before and when I was touring Europe and we met on a whim and it hasn't stopped since. Recently been getting a bit rough, so I was just out seeking so reassurance from others in these types of situations.

Thanks, have a nice day!!
    “But now, I know, how absence can be present, like a damaged nerve, like a dark bird.”

Welcome to the forums Nina!

Comment

Welcome to the site
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

Ah thanks so much. Really needed a place like this...
        “But now, I know, how absence can be present, like a damaged nerve, like a dark bird.”

Comment

Well, we're glad to have you here! Welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Nina! Does your username have anything to do with the Grateful Dead?

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Oh dear no, but I do get that quite a lot! I named my horse that when I was 12 and my dad loves GD and yet he never told me about that until I brought it up to him. Over the years I've found some fun things related to that. Such as Grateful Dead, a Skateboard Company, a character in "A Song of Ice and Fire", theres a band called that, and I think a clothing line too. haha

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X