Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yepp... newbie here!

Hi there.

I'm new to the site, I actually created and account last month but only took the time to actually post today.

I don't have much to say except for the obvious: I'm in a ldr with the guy I believe to be the love of my life. May sound like a cliche, specially to me since I never really believed in love, soulmates, people that are made for eachother and such.
    But it happened and I fee like I can't really explain to anyone just how much I love him or how happy I am for having him even if it's from a distance.

This site has been extremely helpful, I have found so many helpful suggestions and read so many incredible stories in here, it's extremely inspiring to see other people going through the same and managing to overcome all difficulties and eventually be together.

I'm not strong on reaching out, on exposing my problems to other people and asking for help or advice, not that I don't think I need (because I know I do, badly) but it's just a bit difficult for me to 'bother' people with my own problems, but with time and some effort I'd like to expose issues on here (ldr related issues, of course) because I've seen how eager you all seem to help on here and how really helpful the answers and suggestions are.

Welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcomes

Comment

Welcome, and good luck!
          It's not weak to look for support when you need it, it just shows your commitment to doing what you have to to make it work.

Comment

Working...
          X