Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hello there!

Well hi there!
    My name is Josh, I'm 17 and from the UK! I have been dating a girl who lives in America for the past year and a half. We met in Beijing last year (long story) and have been together ever since and I couldn't be happier. Just today she showed me this website and this forum and I think it is brilliant! I can't wait to join in and get to know people!

Welcome, Josh!
    I'm Alemap, an Australian in love with a young man in the American Airforce. We met when he was here on holiday, earlier this year, and fell into a serious relationship rather before either of us could stop it! *lol*
    Good luck with your LDR. I think you'll like it here, the crowd is great.

Comment

Hi Josh, I'm Holly and my SO lives in Macon, Georgia but he's moving to Atlanta today =) We met whilst playing a game online and although we haven't been together long, I'm really happy Hope you like it here, the community is awesome as Alemap said

Comment

Welcome Josh!

Comment

Welcome Josh!!! I hope you like the community as much as I do! It's really helpful!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Josh!

You'll enjoy it here i'm sure (i'm one of the few single members here), but all of us are here to help out!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
            X