Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not new at all - reintroduction!

Hello all,

I'm not new at all. Been here a decent amount of time and part of the "Vets" group. However I just updated my profile and there have been various other changes so I thought I'd give a quick intro/update to the boards.

I live in London, I was in a LDR with my xSO who was in Colorado. We were very very much in love, engaged and planning our wedding and lives together. Sadly things didnt work out. Its a VERY long story that I wont burden you with here but let me reassure you it wasn't because of the distance. (It may have been a contributing factor but I think things would've gone the same way even if we had been CD)

We were LD for over 18 months, of those I spent two 3month trips living in the States, and there were a few other shorter visits in between. I've been on more planes than I care to count, researched varying methods of communication and also gone through every emotion imaginable. So even though I'm no longer in a LDR I'm still here with a lot of info and insight to offer.

Not to mention I've got to know some truly wonderful people on LFAD and would've been very sad to go. So I'm here - ya stuck with me!

Plus...you never know I may end up in another LDR. Not by choice but if the right guy happened to not live in London....well...we all know how that story goes!

So yup....thats the story of Sarah. You'll probably see me around a fair bit. I offer great virtual tea and hugs too by the way!
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Nice to meet you...again

Comment

You sound like a very positive and a strong person sure would love to have you as friend here! *hugs* welcome back sweet!

Comment

Hooray! Sarah is sticking around. Nice to meet you new and improved Sarah

Comment

Sarah, you are such a wonderful friend and a positive person and I'm so glad I met you

Comment

Sorry to hear what's happened, but it's great to see you staying positive And hiya btw. =)

Comment

Welcome back! It's good to see you came back and you'll always be welcomed here warmly because you are a sweet person

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Happy to hear that you're staying!

Comment

Happy to see you're sticking around with us

Comment

LOVE the attitude...and glad you are sticking around!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Aww I'm feeling the love guys! *HUGS*
                      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I'm glad you're still around!

I mostly lurk these days but I should probably do a little introduction to all the new folks in here

Comment

Glad to see you staying on the site after everything you've been through, but from the sounds of it, you've taken the time to process and become stronger from it, which is very admirable, especially in my current situation So welcome back!
                          You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                          X