Hola!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola!!!

Hello everybody, my name is Cat. I have been a lurker for a while although I entered the letter contest and I have my bracelet

I am 38yo and I'm from Mexico City and I am in a LDR with Chris. He is 48 and he's from Australia and we are planning on making distance short in July. I have been struggling with the visas. The American one was easy but the Aussy visa is a

Anyway.... I'll tell you all about us if you accept me

Adios!

Hola! My boyfriend is also 10 years older then me...I always say the older the better! Welcome!

Comment

Oh yes! Men, like good wine, get better with age

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        BTW i'm also Chris.. except a lot younger! :P
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome! I'm waiting on my bracelet....can't wait. Now to purchase a letter satchel.....

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD!

That avatar is so cute.
            "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
            a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
            which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
            - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
            regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
            The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
            - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Hey welcome Cat
              The aussie visa process seems pretty complicated, I've looked into a little bit for my guy (I'm australian and he' english).
              Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X