Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

I'm so glad I found this website and the forum. I've been reading so much in the last two weeks and it's so good to see I'm not alone in this situation.
    Well, that is..
    I've been in a relationship with my guy for about 4 months and he moved from Germany to California 3 months ago for a job. I just spent 2 1/2 amazing months with him there (I had a lot of time on my hand since I just graduated) but not I'm back in Germany and it feels like I'm falling apart. Two weeks back and I didn't imagine it could be so hard! I have a job here for the next 1 1/2 years and my SO can move back to Europe in one year at the earliest (depending on the job market) so it looks like I have to face what I've been trying to avoid to think about: going through the hardship of a long distance relationship. It's not my first. I lived in England for a year as an exchange student and I had a ldr with my then boyfriend of five years. It was so different because even before I had left I had doubts about the relationship and being away really cleared my vision and could finally end what I should have a long time ago. So my time there I spent partying and enjoying myself and I didn't even miss him too much.
    Now, however, things are much different. I've never felt so alone in my life and I'm shocked by the intensity of feelings I've gone through. Some days are fine and on others it hits me out of nowhere The time difference doesn't make communication too easy either and I'm still fighting to find some peace of mind and a way of dealing with everything.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here!

Kiyama

Welcome! Wish you the best of luck!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

welcome!

Comment

im new as well, welcome! (:

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Don't hesitate to come to this board if you're having problems - this is a really open-minded and helpful community!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to to forum and best of luck

Comment

welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...